Thursday, August 28

LOVE


The Worthy-Opponent fam would like to announce our official support for Solange Knowles. Although I personally do no think she will ever be able to fill her sister's DIVA LOUBOUTIN'S shoes, I feel that she made peace with this long ago. In fact, I think she has blossomed into her very own identity and has branched out to pursue her very own projects! GASP! A limelight Brown-Girl who actually has a personality and is hopefully not looking to become another drop-it-like-its-hot (this includes dignity as well) meatball (read 'piece of meat')that we all cringe at the thought of? This is just too damn good to be true. I imagine her farting and not apologizing for it. We like that! She has real girl appeal and I like that she's not a total beauty queen/sex vixen. Many Blessings to Solange and her many endeavors. Here's a little piece of just why we love, love, LOVE Mizz Knowles! Enjoy & Support!

No comments: