Wednesday, September 3

STRANGE "BEACH" PEOPLE

I spent my post-Labor-Day Tuesday at Rockaway beach, basking in the sun and taking in all of life's beauty. There is one thing, I will say, that always throws me off when I go to this beach. I know its considered the lesser of NYC beaches because the hood likes to travel there, and its in Queens, but I actually like Rockaway. I don't, however, fancy the weird beach people that seem to inhabit this beach 24/7. Am I buggin' or do the weirdos just seem to follow me around? I figured I'd post of a few pics of these incredibly odd residents of Rockaway Beach and let my blog fam decide. Enjoy!

The HTML Guy:


The drunk dude that ALWAYS has a Cobra in his hand AND has no teeth:


The Weird thong lady with a shit load of guts:


...along with the hairy guy in a Speedo & the biggest piece I've EVER seen:


The Elvis impersonator:


The toothless guy that eats lots of corn:


One of the MANY She-Males:


...and finally, the Piercing guy:


strange, strange, strange.

No comments: