Thursday, September 18

MYLA

Browsing through the bulk of naughty e-mails I receive daily, (somehow I end up on these websites' mailing lists..no clue how) I ran across a great one to share with you girls. More than just naughty, this London-based lingerie line is absolutely beautiful, sexy, and completely enticing!

They offer any array of lacy undies, naughty toys, and YES--lots of LEOPARD (which I love)! Panties generally run Small-Large AND their bras range in size for my itty-bitty-titty ladies all the way up to 3 full mouth-fulls of 36 DD's! I particularly like their furry nipple tassels, fresh water pearl g-strings, and their leopard-printed leather/silk tie ups! So if you were thinking about treating him/her to a little evening of naughtiness, or just wanted to give yourself a gift--I try to do this weekly-- check out Myla London and let me know what you think!


Enjoy Kiddies!

Check out Myla at: http://www.mylausa.com


Source: dailycandy.com

No comments: